On a personal note...

For those that want to see what's up with me and who are not all that enamored with Peak Oil.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

"There are no answers, only choices."

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Paleo Experiment - Day 2

I decided to walk over to this place.....

today after my Escrima Serrada class; gorgeous day, as you can see. Breakfast consisted of pine nits and raisins. It’s funny, but by 4:00pm, I still was not very hungry. I stopped by the traditional American hunting ground called Safeway, and bought some lean read meat, some almonds and peaches and two whole fish.

Don’t ask me how to prepare them, I always bought the prefileted kind. It will be fun. Maybe in a month or so I will walk to Chinatown and get a live fish. Imagine that, me carrying a live fish on a crowded bus. My calculations indicate that I walked nine miles today before I cashed in and found a bus home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home