On a personal note...

For those that want to see what's up with me and who are not all that enamored with Peak Oil.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

"There are no answers, only choices."

Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's been awhile

What’s new with me you ask? I am now a Registered Nurse. I am at the tale end of a three-month long vacation before I begin my new career at San Francisco General. I have had enough money saved to do this but the end is in sight.

To tell you the truth, that much leisure-time is too much. Of late I tend to be prone to boredom which can lead to lazy-hedonistic-fatness. However, I have rejoined the gym and have put in a few weeks of cardio time. I have also resumed the walks I was so fond of last year. In fact, I have bumped up the average walk mileage. Yesterday, I walked over the Golden Gate Bridge and back on an 18-mile circuitous route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home