On a personal note...

For those that want to see what's up with me and who are not all that enamored with Peak Oil.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

"There are no answers, only choices."

Monday, June 27, 2005

I eat 15 miles for breakfast



This morning I broke all my records and walked all the way from here to Vista Point on the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge; and then I walked back. Starting at 7:00am, I walked to the bridge as I did the other day, through National Cemetery. It took about five hours to get there and back; fifteen miles. It was a rather gloomy day as you can see, but that is often the best walking weather. I found this cool new thing called Google Maps, and plotted the route I took on it below. The graphics are amazing aren’t they?



(just joking, here's the real google maps)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home