On a personal note...

For those that want to see what's up with me and who are not all that enamored with Peak Oil.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

"There are no answers, only choices."

Sunday, June 19, 2005

On the Beach.


My walk today took me thorough the park to the beach, but this time I walked south another few miles. I climbed up and nestled in on the top of the dunes that run along the beach. Here’s a satellite image of the area. Further south, these dunes grow to veritable cliffs from which people hang glide. I picked up an L-Taraval bus in front of the S.F. Zoo that took me all the way home. In all I walked seven miles. Tomorrow I may stay closer to home as I promised this little boy (actually, both little boys in the picture) some of my time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home